Other Conditions Therapy Can Treat
Unfortunately there are a number of diseases that can cause us to lose our ability to live on our own. We suggest you check into the benefits of rehabilitation before making a lifestyle change, like moving into a nursing home or an assisted living facility. We tailor our rehabilitation programs to each patient, so we can help them cope with a wide variety of diseases such as:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Multiple Fracture
- Myocardial Infarction (MI)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Respiratory Failure
- Spinal Cord Impairment
- Systemic Vasculidities with Joint Inflammation
By demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for healthcare quality and safety, our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
See Our Hospital
Join us for a virtual tour of our hospital where you will see our patient rooms, exercise facilities, and more. You can also set up a personal tour by calling our hospital.